Forever Young

:/
Tuesday 4 December 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?

If you really don't want me in your life then please say so, Don't pretend that you enjoy my company, i will honestly leave you alone, i will go away and disappear, Just like i came in your life, I will do anything for your sake, I will stop loving you, if that's what you wish, But please don't ask me to stop remembering you, because that's the only way i can stay alive, Knowing that you're happy, keeps me going, Knowing that you're smiling, removes all my pain, Please don't ask me to stop loving, just like that, I need a little time, i sure will try, I, ll hide my love, i, ll conceal my tears, but please dear don't look too deep into these eyes or you might find what i fear, I'll turn my head, when you hug him, i, ll stop my heart from beating when you kiss him I'll try my best to lie to myself, That i don't love you, that you don't deserve me, I'll try my best to lie to myself, that i don't care about you, that i don't miss you, I'll try my best to lie to myself, that I've moved on, and that you're my past, It hurts real bad, knowing that you love someone else, But for the sake of your happiness, i, ll sacrifice my love, my happiness For the sake of your love and happiness, i shall go away, never to return again.



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post


// Forever Young-One Direction