Forever Young

You, yes you :'(
Wednesday 17 October 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?

I hate these types of nights. I hate that I can't sleep because you're on my mind too much. I hate that we argue over little things, but then it turns into a big deal. I've had enough of it. I'm tired of all the fighting, I'm tired of being sad, and all the nonsense, but laying here on my bed and thinking over everything has made me realize that I would rather be with you and go through this than with anyone else. yes, we fight, but who doesn't?. thinking back on all our memories, I smile because the good outweigh the bad. you are so special to me, losing you is something I can't afford. your the reason I'm able to smile and be happy. your the reason why I believe love truly does exist. I will never give up on you, or on us, because your the boy I love. saying 'I love you' to you is an understatement because when I say that I really mean 'I am totally, positively, absolutely, completely heads over heels in love with you'.



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction